Sulfur is an essential mineral, body uses to make many of its amino acids and proteins, according to a study done at the Institute of Human Nutrition, School of Medicine, University of South Hampton in the UK, in 2006. The researchers of the study, titled The Effectsof Sulfur Amino Acid Intake on Immune Function in Humans, revealed sulfur’s important role in keeping our immune system healthy and efficient. The study shows that sulfur in the form of methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) may provide natural and effective support in alleviating inflammation throughout the body. In essence, sulfur makes it possible for proteins and other nutrients and gases to pass across the membranes into the cells. Without it, cell membranes become leathery and less permeable, thereby forcing cells to become anaerobic and accumulate acid metabolic wastes. This can cause them to either turn cancerous, or to degenerate and die. Since sulfur cannot be stored in the body, not being amply supplied with it each day through food and drinking water, causes us to die each day a little more through cell degeneration (called disease and aging). Sulfur is naturally found in hard water. The populations in some Mediterranean countries where the water is partially hard tend to have a low incidence in heart disease and dementia. Iceland, which is particularly blessed with sulfur-rich water (Sulphur Springs), is ranked as the healthiest country in the world, according to a Forbes report (followed by Finland and Sweden).Water softening, as well as fluoridation and chlorination of water strip the water of all its sulfur. This is one of the reasons sulfur deficiency is more pronounced in larger cities or communities supplied with treated, municipal water. Before the era of chemical fertilizers, our food was grown through the applications of sulfur-rich manures to the soil. The extensive use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides, on the other hand, has stripped our foods of almost all sulfur. Whatever sulfur is left in these foods, is removed through food processing, heating, and preservation methods. Almost all diseases are due to inflammation. Toxins in our environment, food additives, pesticides and herbicides sprayed on foods and into the air, environmental toxins, chemtrail toxins, and radiation toxins created by cell phones and wireless devices, etc., all deplete sulfur in the body. Remember, it takes a lot of sulfur to remove just the internally generated waste products each day. Note: The sulfur typically sold in the form of MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) tablet supplements is usually ineffective. Most MSM tablets sold commercially contain less than 35 percent sulfur, and some MSM tablets contain no sulfur at all. This is largely due to the crushing of the methylsulfonylmethane crystals into powder and adding anti-cake agents during tableting process. Additives of packaging may also block or neutralize the bio availability of the sulfur contained in the MSM tablets. We recommend that you only use organic sulfur in its crystal form. Possible cleansing reactions: Because Sulfur is an effective cleanser it may initially lead to mild cleansing reactions such as intestinal gas. Do not become discouraged if it doesn’t make you feel good right away. It can easily take 3-4 weeks before the body’s cell membranes become unclogged and proper cell oxygenation kicks in. The less toxic the body is the faster the results will become apparent. In any case, the sulfur is equally effective for everyone because it is an essential food, not a medicine (although natural food acts like medicine). Without sulfur, we could not live even for one minute. If taking the sulfur at the recommended dosage makes you feel uncomfortable at first, use a smaller dosage and slowly work up to a teaspoon (5g) twice a day. (A good starting dosage would be a quarter teaspoon twice a day). Those with a severe degenerative disease may take as much as 1 tablespoon (15g) twice daily but should also start at no more than 1 teaspoon twice a day. It can take up to 3-4 months for damaged or weak cells to reach the end of their natural cycle and for new, healthy, properly oxygenated cells to replace them. In addition, a lifetime of absorbing toxins buried under layers of fat and insulating mucopolysaccharides (mucous) cannot be undone overnight. So be patient. It is far better to know something as pure and cleansing as sulfur is causing a little temporary discomfort than not to notice the body slowly suffocating in a pool of toxins. A simple taste test: When eaten straight, organic sulfur has a bitter taste to it, which is much more noticeable when the body is quite toxic. The less toxins there are in the body, the less bitter the sulfur tastes. So if it tastes very bitter to you, you can be certain you are quite deficient in it. To make it easier on your taste buds, you can put the sulfur in your mouth and immediately swig a little lime or lemon juice and its flakes will melt in your mouth as you swallow. Then drink an 8- ounce (240ml) glass of non-chlorinated, non-fluoridated water (these chemicals will nullify the benefits of the ingested sulfur). Alternately, dissolve it in a glass of warm water with some lime or lemon juice added, and perhaps a little raw honey. Organic sulfur has no known toxicity. Even if you took too much of it, it would simply be excreted by the body. When choosing a product there is a simple test that you can do to determine its effectiveness. Dissolve some of the crystals in a little bit of hot water and let it stand until it evaporates. Once evaporated, the crystals will be larger than they were when you started the process. If not, the product is worthless. Most commercial MSM products, especially those powder form fail this test. Please don’t forget to leave us positive feedback if you are satisfied with our service and product.
Havale / Eft :
Havale İle : 250,75 TL
Tek Çekim :
Kredi Kartı ile : 250,75 TL
Bankalara Göre Taksit Seçenekleri (Kampanyalı taksitler kalın yazıyla belirtilmiştir) :